Wow! Daniel dubbed Owen an official toddler today when we witnessed him walking all around the house, falling down and then standing right back up (w/out anything to hold onto)! It's so cute to see such a little guy waddling around like a penguin all by himself...how appropriate to be called a toddler ;) He still wants to hold my hand when we go outside and occasionally throughout the house for which I am grateful - I am glad that in his new found freedom he still needs Mommy to be near him. :)
He started the walking solo process last week with his first steps - yes 6 at one time from Daddy to Mommy and then a few more times after that. Then earlier this week he walked back and forth from Mommy to Daddy all the way across his room! It was just a matter of days ... and now he just up and walks whenever he wants to! God's design of the human body and how it grows and develops is truly amazing!
We are having so much fun watching our sweet son grow...though it is definitely going by too fast!
yay for Owen! I can imagine how fun it is to watch him walking around, Jarrod and I marvel at Marc's every new discovery. :) Hopefully walking will be in our future, too - we just need to get healthy! Glad that you update the blog - it is fun to watch your sweet boy grow!
ReplyDelete