
How cool is it to have your own Daddy
(who works for a kid's entertainment company - Galaxy Parties)
be making balloons at my party!!!

Monkey face! ;)

I love playing with Daddy's giant parachute!!!

All the Mommies and Daddies just talked and chased us kids around...
you'd almost think my birthday was an excuse for them to hang out!

The Birthday Boy (aka: Little Prince) surrounded by his attendants

Whahoo! What a cool toy from my Gramy!

Yummy! I can't get this cupcake in my mouth fast enough!!!

Owen joined Lilyan on the parachute for a quick rest...
then it was back to running all over the park...

Daniel and I sure love our precious baby boy!
...who is becoming a big boy way too fast...


Owen loves books...some of the only times he will sit still in one place!


I really do like salamanders (in spite of the contrary look on my face ;)

This book from Gramy was certainly a big hit!

"Do you want to play with my cool bean bags, Luca?"

This was one spoiled birthday boy!

Nana and Pops brought these really cool BIG bubble wands!

I serenaded my family with my amazing piano skills...
I loved when they clapped so I gave a few encores ;)

I also did a dance (that resembled posting on a horse)
to the trotting sound from my new rocking horse from Nana and Pops...
everyone thought that was pretty funny so I kept them laughing!

Then everything got quiet and Mommy had to
rescue me from the cooler I had climbed in ;)

My real birthday on April 19...I got to eat a birthday cupcake all over again!

Did I mention that I got to wear it too? ;)


...so I got to take a birthday bubble bath!!!

Daddy turned my carseat around since I am a big boy now!

And then we got to eat at In-N-Out for a birthday dinner...Yummy!

Daniel and I praise God for the whole year (not counting the 9 months previously!) He has given us so far to enjoy our sweet son! We look forward to celebrating many more.... :)
Scottie still loves that little green 4 wheeler!! Owen will have so much fun on it for the years to come! Happy Birthday from your cousins in VA! We love you guys and I am so glad to get a glimpse into your life through your Mommy's posts!
ReplyDelete