Mac & Owen, Daniel & Erin





Friday, February 11, 2011

Lion, Tigers, and Dragons! Oh My!

"Miss Tiffany" took Owen and I too the LA Zoo!
What a fun day we had! Owen LOVED being outside and seeing all the cool animals!
I am continually amazed at God's creatures!
The meerekats were fun to watch!


Wow!!! The Asian Elephants!



Owen likes to point at things with his whole hand...
maybe he is pronouncing a blessing or something ;)



Baby animals are SOOO CUTE!





Mommy, Baby, and Daddy Giraffe :)




Owen loves his Miss Tiffany...and the flamingos too!
They put on quite a show for us - from fanning their colorful feathers to getting into a flamingo fight - very interesting and beautiful creatures! Apparently very stinky too though I couldn't smell them since I had a sinus infection...there are benefits to being sick sometimes! ;)


Mommy's favorite Baby at the zoo!



Our neighbor has pet beared dragons...and she let Owen experience them!
Not many 9 month olds get to hold a dragon :)









No comments:

Post a Comment