Mac & Owen, Daniel & Erin





Monday, January 10, 2011

Solt/Holdeman Family Vacation (12/2010)



Two love birds on their anniversary weekend :)


Mommy and Owen time


Nana and Owen



Owen playing with Pops



Gansta Golfer


Ooops! Did I do that?


This one is for Great Grandad Cole :)



Pops, Daddy and Owen getting ready for the hike!


hmmm...what happens if I crawl inside this box?


Help! Mommy! Agh!!!!


Owen would put his hands over his head (and want us to do the same!) while eating his snacks...so much for clean hair!


"You've got the sweetest little baby face!"


The unique Holdeman style of golfing ;)

Daniel, Owen, Pandy and I greatly enjoyed our time down near San Diego with my parents! We got to spend 4 days together just hanging out! Owen loves his Nana and Pops! We are thankful that he gets to see them so frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment